Saturday 10 May 2014

As promised ..

Evening all :)

Today I have actually spent time planning, shock horror! I planned what cards I was going to make and how to show them, I have never done a video tutorial before and have no idea where to start if I'm honest so I will give you them in pictures ... for now :)

so today I am going to show you the castle fold card which I think looks awesome when all done!

Take a piece of card stock or paper measuring 29.8cm x 21cm



Mark with a pencil lightly at 10cm & 19.5cm on long side & 6.5cm x 14cm  short side, you should end up with something similar to this 
 Cut the two top corner off & the middle bottom sqaure to end up with this (see picture)
 Score the two side panels at 5cm & 10cm and fold - use a bone folder to make the folds more crisp and decorate to your liking, I choose pink with a green paper - see bottom


This card was really easy to make I used - 

White card stock
love letter paper
Marion Emberson birthday kisses clear stamp set

I'm not really very good at converting into inches I am working on it though *blush* I got this fold idea from a place called beccys place
She has some great ideas over there :D

I will show you a gatefold card tomorrow

and I nearly forgot look what arrived this morning!! how exciting & scary 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment