Saturday 31 May 2014

Kusdama flower ball

This weeks project took me Hours and Lots of paper folding/gluing

Start with a 2" sqaure

 Fold it in half to form a triangle

 Than take the corner & bring in down on itself - do this on both sides
 To get this!
 Undo that & fold the little flap up like this, it should already have the fold there just follow it
 To get this
 This can be alittle tricky if you haven't done it before but Im hoping this pictures help, grab that fold and put it down
 Like this
 to get this
 Again the folds are already there for this but fold that bit you just squashed in half, I toook this pictures in the wrong order but undo this and fold that top bit down
 Like this

 Now fold in half, I used a stapler to hold it together but seems tombow glue works great too :)


Do alot of these petals & stick them all together I found 7 formed a perfect lower keep going until you have 12 whole flowers (not the best pictures as Im sat on the floor ready for using my glue gun
Once that is all done you need to stick the flowers together to form a ball, stick 6 together first than the next 6 to get two halfs than stick them together to get this ... I used my hole punch to punch a hole in two petals and inserted a ribbon for hanging purposes



I hope you enjoyed :D

items used

* stampin up designer series paper
* stampin up trimmer 
* glue gun
* ribbon
* hole punch




No comments:

Post a Comment