Friday 16 May 2014

Nappy card

Heya *waves*

I really enjoyed making this one, Hope you do to :) I may confuse you all alittle I'm showing you me making a a plain but towards the end show you the pink one I made for a friend of mine ...

Take a single piece of 8x8 card or paper, paper is alot easier to fold up how we are going to to be honest

 Fold the paper in half to form a triangle
 I marked the middle with a pencil so I knew where to pull the top down but you don't really need to
 Pull the top of the triangle down to the dot you made with the pencil

 Now pull the corners in and fold towards the middle on both sides and secure with sticky tape or glue and decorate as you wish :)
 I obviously decorated mine for a baby girl but choice whichever colour your making for, perfect for mum :D

 and you get a little pocket in which you can pop money or a giftcard or maybe just a little card to say congratulation

Supplies used were - 

* Plain paper
* Stampin up trimer to trim down to 8x8
* Double sided tape
* embellishments I wanted to use for the card  

I'm not around tomorrow due to work but on sunday plan to share another type of birthday card/giftcard holder and maybe a box ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment