Sunday 18 May 2014

Libester reward

I was nominated for the Libester reward yesterday although not quiet sure what it means *blush* but wanted to thank Denise at sdenisesilva.wordpress.com for the nomination :D





The rules for the nominees are:

  • Create a post about the award on your blog
  • Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog
  • Share 11 facts/interesting things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions that you were given by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 interesting questions for your nominees to answer
  • Inform your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog 

11 Things about me:

1. I am single mum to a 4 year old daughter
2. I believe in spirits/mediums, the afterlife ect
3. I a blunt person & maybe too honest with it *blush*
4. I handmake greeting card and Crafts and have just set my own business selling them see www.stickandglue.co.uk 
5. I love inspiring people
6. I work as a care assistant and I love helping others 
7. I always try to eat healthy but I am easily distracted ;)
8. I ride a 125cc and plan to get a bigger bike, despite me doing 22 hours of lessons in a car beforehand
9. My parents are the best and I have no idea where I would be without there constant support
10. I am the youngest of 6
11. I am an aunty to 14 and 3 great :D

Questions from Denise - 

Q1. A must go place? 
A. Australia

Q2. 3 favourite books?

A. The house of night series, Cook books and tori hadan

Q3. 3 favourite movies?

A. The notebook, The avengers assemble and saving mr banks

Q4. I’m vegetarian, if you invited me for a meal at your place what that meal would consist of? 

A. I would go for a simple homemade vegetable pizza with home baked sweet potato chips

Q5. In your view what are the 3 most important reasons for marketing?

A, Getting to know what is out there, learning new things and getting yourself known/heard

Q6. Cinema or theatre?

A. Theatre

Q7. Summer or Winter?

A. Winter

Q8. Cats or dogs?

A. Both

Q9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where that would be?

A. America

Q10. Favourite transportations method for long trips? 

A. Car or train

Q11. Night owl or early bird?

A. Night owl

 My nominees

Jannie at www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.nl/?m=1
Sam at www.pootles.co.uk
Eileen at papercraftbutton.blogspot.co.uk
Stefanie at steffisstempelwelt.wordpress.com
Julie at www.joolsy67.wordpress.com
Sam at samscraftythings.wordpress.com
Nicky at nickyjohncock.blogspot.co.uk
Sarah at rosejaycreations.blogspot.co.uk
Carroll at www.carrollscreations.com
Frédérique at bubblescrap.blogspot.co.uk
Bianca at  Lascratch.blogspot.com

My questions:

1. Tea or coffee?
2. School you went to?
3. Fav TV soap?
4. 3 music artists you liked when younger?
5. sun and sand or snow and skiing?
6. Fav Home baked good?
7. if you could go anywhere where would it be?
8. Eldest friend?
9. if you could change anything would you?
10. If you had the choice of seeing your own future would you?
11. fav season?

Enjoy ;)  

No idea how I got the background white :-/ sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment