Friday 9 May 2014

Heya

Heya *waves*

I'm totally new to blogging (well apart from the one on my website) so please bare with me :D 

I make homemade cards, boxes ect and I recently set up my own website ... www.stickandglue.co.uk to help sell these.

I started making homemade cards back in 2005 but these were just as a hobby, I stopped making them when my best friend died in 2009 and when me and my ex husband broke up in 2013 I decided it was time to retake up the things I enjoyed, brought alot of stuff to get me sorted and here I am

I recently put my very first order in at stampin up and I Love there stuff so worth the money, I brought the trimmer, the envelope punch board, bumuda bay ink pad, ink markers, the blossom stamp set and the pansy punch to match, a mini heart punch and the language of love stamp set and totally plan on placing another order soon :)

sorry this first blog post is short in the next few days I will be popping stuff i have recently made on here too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment