Sunday 18 May 2014

Box

I'm now going to show you a box I made :)

Start with a regular piece of  A4 card mine was 29.8cmx21cm

 Alone the long side score at 4cm, 13cm, 17cm and 25cm and along the small side at 5cm and 18cm, you should have this
 Cut along the scored lines

 Now cut out two pieces of different color card whichever color you like :) I picked white at 13cmx8cm and Orange at 11cmx6cm




I stuck 5 raised sticky pads to the back of the orange and I put it on top of the white piece and used a stamp from my wedding collection to stamp Thank you in the corner, I than did the same with the white piece and stuck it to the lid, stick your box together, I always use my glue gun for this but sticky tape will do too :)




I used the stampin up flower stamp set & the pansy punch to do the flower which I stuck in the top right corner



You should now have a box :)





Supplies used were - 

* Black a4 card
* Stampin up trimer
* white card
* Orange card
* stampin up flower stamp set
* Stazon Jet black ink
* Pansy punch
* Raised Foam sticky pads
* Glue 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment